Merafong Crushers (Pty) Ltd was established in 2007. It is situated in Carletonville, adjacent to the R501 National Route some 65 Km’s from the Gauteng CBD. The rock dump consists of over 10 million tons of blasted hand picked reef quartzite rock ideal for the crushing of aggregates for the building and structural industry, as well as the Civil Engineering and Mining sector
Merafong Crushers is dedicated to the KPMM community Upliftment Program of the Underprivileged and has an approved social and labour plan. This labour plan included just some of the following:
- Skills development plan.
- Internship and bursary plans.
- Employment Equity (EE) plans
- Local Economic Development (LED)
- Housing and living conditions.
- Health Care
- Local Economic development